NOVA BLG provides advice to corporate and individual clients to help navigate the complexities of Immigration Law. We handle all aspects of immigration and naturalization law representing clients from the United States and overseas before the Immigration Courts and the United States Department of Homeland Security. We provide guidance in matters relating to:
- Naturalization and Permanent Residence
- I-9 compliance counseling for employers
- Business and family-based visas
- Employment authorization issues
Our lawyers have a strong immigration practice and the experience to solutions for a wide variety of immigration matters. Our goal is to help corporate human resources, legal departments and individuals work more effectively by providing:
- Practical advice
- Establishing compliance programs and systems
- In-House training
- Creative solutions to difficult cases
NOVA BLG also works with clients to obtain temporary and permanent resident visas to allow foreign nationals to work in the United States including:
- H-1B Visas - US employers in hiring computer professionals, financial analysts, engineers, sales managers, business executives, professors, doctors, scientists and other highly educated or trained professionals
- L-1 Visas - Preparing and processing visas for the transfer of managers, executives and specialized knowledge personnel
- E-1 Treaty Trader and E-2 Treaty Investor Visas - Obtaining visas for investors, managers, executives, and key employees to come to the United States to set up and run businesses.
- Employment-Based Permanent Resident Visas - Handling permanent resident or "green card" applications in all employment-based categories for individuals.